Reporting an Emergency

If you need to report a building emergency, such as water running from broken pipes or power outages, you can go to the Student Services Information Desk located in CC Room 156 to report the problem. Staff members working at the desk can reach us by radio. You may also call our office at 812.348.7314 or e-mail Thank you for helping us ensure the IUPUC campus is well-maintained!


Request Service

Contact the Office of Facility Services at IUPUC for assistance with maintenance, custodial service, event staging, groundskeeping, and more. We will be glad to assist you.

Maintenance and Custodial Service

Do you need maintenance or custodial services or support?

  • Please help us track the requests we receive each day by completing and submitting this online form or call 317.278.1900 to request our assistance.
  • If you need urgent, emergency assistance with a maintenance or custodial request, please contact or visit student services in CC Room 156.

Event Staging

If you are hosting or managing a campus event, we can assist you.

  • Members of our maintenance and custodial teams can help you with set-up before the event and tear-down and clean-up once your guests have departed.
  • Please complete and submit this online form or call 317.278.1900 to request our help.

Contact, Address and Additional Links


4601 Central Avenue
Columbus, IN 47203

Phone: 812.348.7311

Donation Icon for IUPUC